The latest table tennis ranking lists that have just been published by the MTTA show very positive trends for HiTT Academy Malta as players in all age groups have advanced in their respective positions. We hold first and second positions in both U11 and U18 categories, while also showing a good performance record in other categories.
The Malta Table Tennis Association holds a number of ranking tournaments throughout the season. Players from a number of clubs compete in different categories according to their age, aiming to win as many points as possible to improve their ranking. Rankings lists are maintained by the association to provide a record of performance for players taking part in National events and can be downloaded from the MTTA website.
These are the latest statistics concerning HiTT Academy Malta players in all relevant categories:
- U21: We have 13 players representing HiTT Academy in this category with Gabriel Grixti currently holding position number 2 and Isaac Grixti at number 4.
- U18: In this category, we are dominating the lists with Gabriel and Isaac holding the 1st and 2nd positions respectively. A total of 14 HiTT Academy players take part in this category.
- U15: Here we have 10 players in total, with Sean Debono currently at number 6.
- U13: Sean Debono is at number 2 while Malcolm Debono holds 3rd position in this category where we field 16 players in total
- U11: We are also dominating this category with Jake Darmanin and Luke Bonello holding the 1st and 2nd positions respectively. Here we have 9 players representing our club.
Well done to all our players. We are proud of your results. Keep up the good work!
The next ranking tournaments will be held between the 20th January and 3rd February 2017.
HiTT Academy is the largest table tennis club in Malta with over 100 registered members. We hold lessons for all age groups from 6 years and up, offering opportunities in local and international table tennis competitions, training camps and workshops. Learn more about us on http://hittmalta.mt/ or find us on Facebook.