HiTT Malta Table Tennis Academy is organising a Summer Training Camp between 6th July and 12th September. The camp will be led by Coach Ana Nikoiani and Mario Genovese. Sascha Genovese will be assisting them.
Our Head Coach Mario Genovese will conduct a special sports phycology workshop for all participants that focuses on mental training techniques.
- Monday – Mini Cadet, 1 & 2 Star 5.30pm–7.30pm
- Tuesday – Mini Cadet, 1 & 2 Star 10am–1pm
- Tuesday – 3 Star and Elite 5.30pm–7.30pm
- Wednesday – Mini Cadet, 1 & 2 Star 9.45am–1pm
- Wednesday – 3 Star and Elite 5.30pm–7.30pm
- Thursday – 3 Star and Elite 5.30pm–7.30pm
- Friday – Mini Cadet, 1 & 2 Star 10am–1pm
- Friday – Open class 5.30pm–6.30pm
- Saturday – Mini Cadet, 1 & 2 Star 9.30am–11am
- Saturday – 3 Star and Elite 11am–1pm
During the beginning of July there will be table tennis specific fitness & physical sessions for all participants. Dates and venues will be announced later.
Santa Marija break is from 14th to 20th August both days included.
Players taking the Platinum pack get a €20 Tibhar voucher.
Fees are to be paid in full on application.
Applications on first-come-first-served basis.
Interested? To apply:
- Send us an email on [email protected] or
- Call +35679591799 and ask for Mario.