HiTT Malta Table Tennis Academy is organising a Summer Training Camp between 8th July and 7th September. The camp will be led by HiTT Coaches Dario Ardeljan, Mario Genovese and Sascha Genovese.
We will also have Nicholas Lee and Zak Cantor joining us from the UK as guest coaches.
On 25th July, Dr. Adele Muscat PhD will conduct a special sports phycology workshop for all participants entitled ‘Believing in yourself, achieving new grounds’.
- Monday – Mini Cadet and 1 Star 6pm–8pm
- Tuesday – Mini Cadet and 1 Star 10am–1pm
- Tuesday – 2 Star and Elite 6pm–8:30pm
- Wednesday – Mini Cadet and 1 Star 10am–1pm
- Wednesday – 2 Star and Elite 6pm–8:30pm
- Thursday – 2 Star and Elite 6pm–8:30pm
- Friday – Mini Cadet and 1 Star 10am–1pm
- Friday – Mini Cadet and 1 Star 6pm–8:30pm
- Saturday – Mini Cadet and 1 Star 9am–11am
- Saturday – 2 Star and Elite 11am–1pm
- Many visiting sparring partners are booked to come over.
- During the beginning of July there will be table tennis specific fitness & physical sessions for all participants. Dates and venues will be announced later.
- Summer schedule runs between 8th July and 7th September, then we shift back to the regular schedule until the end of September.
- Santa Marija break is from 12th to 17th August both days included.
- Players taking the Platinum pack get a €20 Tibhar voucher.
- Fees are to be paid in full on application.
- Applications on first-come-first-served basis.
Interested? To apply:
- Send us an email on [email protected] or
- Call +35679591799 and ask for Mario.